Social Entrepreneurship - Inspiring Creativity & Innovation - Mindset of the Global CEO - Global Coaching Industry - Ideas, Words and Thought Provoking Materials - Branding and Social Paradigm Shifts - Discover Your Lifelessordinary

18 Jan 2011

The Internal Voice

A Beautiful Mind


Our mind is a wonderful and strange vessel all in one. One moment the internal dialogue stands to support you, telling you to push forwards, make it happen, independence and freedom align with your deepest needs, wants, values and purpose.


AND then like this morning I wake up with gnawing anxiety of someone who doesn't have a structure and routine imposed (self or by others). I awake in a slight daze wondering SO what am I really DOING here. And yet, Thursday I have a meeting with a potential publisher to discuss the book, I'm about to book the flights to India. I've been blessed with a number of people kindly sharing their contacts in India and saying get in touch with them.....


This voice is exactly and simply just that a voice, you have to push beyond the shadowy figure and tones of this voice, acknowledge its positive intentions and YET seek to go with your FLOW anyway....trusting both your INTUITION and also that the universe, your friends, family and professional network will be a supportive and encouraging network.

Lesson here I think when the shadowy voice of the saboteur/gremlin emerges, by all means listen to it, but don't obey it's message, see it as a trick of the mind to keep you small and boxed into a self imposed/limited prison.......

India: A Journey Less Ordinary

So I'm planning out my journey to India and it looks like I will be visiting southern India on this trip. I will be visiting Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai during the course of this trip. I'm going to be interviewing individual social entrepreneurs and organisations that are out there supporting these inspiring individuals.

I love the purpose of the organisation Kiva and their story is inspiring Jessica Jackley shares how the organisation began, just do it comes to mind......she went to Africa and spent time with real people, learning how they were being entrepreneurial, she learnt about their needs and then she simply went back to the US and with her business partner she began raising money to serve their needs.


I'm looking to hear from anyone who knows a great organisation in India and beyond who have a social purpose that is making a real difference to peoples lives.......contact me via Darren@darrenrobson.com.


Have fun!










0 comments:

Post a Comment